Discover everything you need to know about iOS 7 with this complete guide for iPad and iPhone.
Written by best-selling author T A Rudderham, and brought to you by the expert team at iOS Guides, you’ll learn what’s new in iOS 7, the history behind its creation and how the design compares with earlier iterations of iOS.
You’ll also find detailed walk-through guides behind every app and setting. From the very basics to advanced settings, there’s a wealth of guidance and tips. You’ll learn how to use iTunes Radio, how to share files using AirPlay, how to split the iPad keyboard in two and much more.
Each chapter is color-coded, so you can easily navigate your way from section to section. The book also contains hundreds of images and screenshots so you can see exactly how iOS 7 looks on the latest Apple devices.
This is the perfect guide to iOS 7, iPad and iPhone for both beginner and intermediate users alike.
- Interactive iOS 7 book for iPad and OS X Mavericks
- Videos, audio, interactive galleries and high-resolution imagery
- Separate edition for iPhone and Kindle devices
- Color-coded chapters and elegant typography
- The perfect way to learn everything you need to know about iOS 7
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), iPad, OSX Mavericks, Kindle or similar eBook reader
Pricing and Availability:
The Interactive Guide to iOS 7 is only $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the iBookstore in the Computers category.
The Complete Guide to iOS 7 for iPad and iPhone is priced $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the iBookstore and Amazon stores.